I believe in;
Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Freedom from sin.
Post Tribulation Resurrection.
Non Resistance and Pacifism.
Gifts of the Spirit.
The 10 commandments.
Corporate Election and Predestination.
Faith without words is dead.
Romans 6 being the Christian life and Romans 7 being the life of a man without the Holy Spirit.
We are born upright.
Preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom of God(Which includes the Death, Burial and Resurrection of Christ).
Here is a statement from Michael Sattler.
1. Christ came to save all of those who would believe in Him alone.
2. He who believes and is baptized will be saved; he who believeth not will be damned.
3. Faith in Jesus Christ reconciles us with the Father and gives us access to Him.
4. Baptism incorporates all believers into the body of Christ, of which He is the head.
5.Christ is the head of His body, i.e., of the believers or the congregation.
6. As the head is minded, so must its members also be.
7. The foreknown and called believers shall be conformed to the image of Christ.
8. Christ is despised in the world; so are also those who are His; He has no kingdom in this world, but that which is of this world is against His kingdom.
9. Believers are chosen out of the world; therefore the world hates them.
10. The devil is prince over the whole world, in whom all the children of darkness rule.
11. Christ is the Prince of the Spirit, in whom all who walk in the light live.
12. The devil seeks to destroy. Christ seeks to save.
13. The flesh is against the Spirit and the Spirit against the flesh.
14. Those who are spiritual are Christ’s; those who are carnal belong to death and to the wrath of God.
15. Christians are wholly yielded and have placed their trust in their Father in heaven without any outward or worldly arms.
16. The citizenship of Christians is in heaven and not on earth.
17. Christians are the members of the household of God and fellow citizens of the saints, and not of the world.
18. But they are true Christians who practice in deed the teachings of Christ.
19.Flesh and blood, pomp and temporal, earthly honor and the world cannot comprehend the kingdom of Christ.
20. In sum: There is nothing in common between Christ and Belial.